The testing ink (ISO 8296) consists of liquids with a defined surface tension that are supplied in bottles. Standard range is between 28 and 56 mN/m.
- ● Colour: blue
- ● Application: simply paint on
- ● Quick measurement at high accuracy
- ● Easily legible even on rough or dark material
Provides a general indication whether a surface is treated or not. Indicated value approx. 38 mN/m.
- ● Easily legible, bright red colour
- ● Application: simply apply
- ● Ideal for quick sample tests on polyolefins
- ● Dries in seconds, permanent indication of test result
- ● Do not use Quicktest 38 on materials that are sensitive to solvents (PVC, PS)